What we have:
An apartment with low ceilings. The owners – a married couple with children, they want luxury, open to experiments. They understand that the area and space features make us toy with styles and tailor some solutions to the task.
• Limited space of the flat and low ceilings made us scratch our head over but finally everybody agreed to mix classics and modern elements.
• The living room became a conceptual accent of the interior. Here we combined complex pink shades and golden molding on the walls. A dark blue velvet couch with graphite cushions made up the single composition with a geometric pattern of black and white carpet. To visually expand the space and make the style more dynamic, we placed mirrors symmetrically to the TV. We elaborated a pattern of metal inserts for them.
• The kitchen became a kingdom of semi-tone, complex gray-brown hues.
• The adults’ bedroom goes out of the rest beige-pink space by its color. The client wanted to make this room unusual, to make it stand out – we let the green color in here and developed original wardrobes with brass inserts in the art deco style.
• For a girl, the youngest in the family, we made the bedroom in beige-pink color and refreshed it with the speckles of sky blue. A tent-bed and handmade wallpapers made space cute and fairy.
• For the oldest kid, a boy, we chose cool dark wallpapers, stating: a man is growing in this interior.
Decorative lighting specially ordered from the US. It is where we found the necessary details, which highlighted the stylistic accents of this project.